Is your research involving GIS in anyway? If you are this Esri Young Scholars Competition may be of interest.
Esri Young Scholars Competition
Would you like to attend an international GI conference? Would you like to network with GI professionals from all over the world? Are you a student or researcher at a UK or Irish university using Esri technology? If so, you may like to enter our Esri Young Scholars competition. The 2015 Esri Young Scholars Award celebrates excellence in geospatial study, and is open to undergraduate and postgraduate researchers at UK or Irish Universities.
The winning student will:
* Receive a conference pass for the Esri International user conference and the Esri Education GIS conference, flights, accommodation and a daily allowance.
* Meet with Esri founder and president Jack Dangermond;
* Showcase their talents on the international stage to more than 30,000 spatial professionals;
* Network with other Young Scholars from around the globe; and,
* Hear from many of the world’s leading geo-enabled enterprises.
Your entry should show excellence in scholarship, doing a special project or carrying out interesting research, associated with using any Esri technology. Please submit a summary of your work in the form of an appealing poster with maps that express or visualise your project. Your entry should include your name, contact details and institution details.
Papers should be submitted electronically to email@example.com
The deadline for submissions is 5pm on the 19th April 2015.